Sunday, January 16, 2011

Always about the shoes!


I have two main obsessions:

Robbie Williams and shoes!

Picture taken from here


If you have a lot of shoes, like me, you have probably heard this: "What do you have so many shoes for? You probably always wear the same pair, and you have a bunch of them you hardly ever wear!"

So, to prove to all of the people that criticizes me wrong. I have a challenge for myself: I am going to wear a different pair of shoes every day until I am done with all of the shoes in my closet.

Now, to do that I must do the following first:

1.Grab them all and number them.

2.Take a picture of all of them for initial evidence of the material.

3.And then, take a daily pic of the “Shoe’s of the day” every day until I am done. (its going to be for about 60-70 days.. WOW!)

Does anyone want to join me? Comment here.

PS: wanna meet Robbie? Go to www.robbiewilliams.com and you will see why I am so in love with him!

Selfish thought: I wish I could have an hour with Robbie, to talk to him and tell him how much I love him and his music and of course get a kiss!



2 comments:

Sara (: said...

OMG Sis!! 70 pair of shoes!!! Thats a lot!!!
I want to see this challenge.
Lov u!

Anonymous said...

I love the shoes you posted below the ones in two colored tan! BEAUTIFUL!
Your blog is fun! Keep it up!

Pam